Public TV stations in the USA including PBS are airing Seeing Canada.
Here is a list of the stations and air times that we know about now:
1. WPBS will start airing “Seeing Canada” Saturday mornings starting January 13th at 9AM. WPBS-DT and WNPI-DT are a PBS member station serving northern New York. Originating in the Watertown/Potsdam region, its primary audience includes Kingston, Ottawa and most of eastern Ontario.http://www.wpbstv.org/cms-display/program_schedule.html#page=schedule&day=20180113&provider=Broadcast
2. KCTS and KYVE will start airing SEEING CANADA on Sunday, January 14 at 6:30pm.
The series will air for six weeks at 6:30pm on Sundays into February.
3. KQED PLUS will start airing Seeing Canada on on Tuesdays at 9:30am starting Jan 23. KQED PLUS airs in Northern California.
5. WCNY will be showing Seeing Canada in February. WCNY serves Syracuse, New York. http://www.wcny.org
“Seeing Canada” will air on WCNY Sundays at 6 a.m. starting February 18.
The series will also air on a cable-only channel WCNY programs called “HowTo.” It will air in a travel block Fridays and Sundays at 1 p.m. and repeating at 9 p.m. starting February 2 and 4, respectively. This HowTo channel is an 8-hour block that repeats twice in 24-hour window so those programs will also air at 5 a.m. on Saturdays and Mondays.
7. Maine Public Television will air episode six of Seeing Canada which includes PEI, New Brunswick & Quebec episode on February 22, 2018 at 10pm with a repeat airing on Feb. 24, 2018 at 11am as part of their “Community Films” series.http://mainepublic.org/post/seeing-canada-pei-new-brunswick-quebec#stream/0
Maine Public Television will also air episode four of Seeing Canada which includes Western Newfoundland and the Northwest Territories on March 29 at 10:00pm and March 31 at 11:00am.http://mainepublic.org/post/seeing-canada-western-newfoundland-and-northwest-territories
9. KSPS will air Seeing Canada Fridays at 1:00 PM PT beginning March 16, 2018 and an encore broadcast will air on Monday evenings at 7:30 PM PT beginning April 30th. KSPS Public Television is available in two million households throughout the Inland Northwest and Canada. KSPS serves Spokane and eastern Washington, northern Idaho, western Montana, southeastern British Columbia, and most of Alberta including Calgary and Edmonton. KSPS is also seen across the nation of Canada on Shaw Direct. KSPS is carried over the air, on translator systems, on cable systems and via satellite.
10. Eastern Florida State College is airing Seeing Canada. Check out the listings here.
11. Utah’s Education Network is airing Seeing Canada. See the listings on UEN here.
12. Detroit Public TV will be airing Seeing Canada on March 18th, 2018 at 3pm EST.