A documentary about Canada’s quest to get new immigrants in touch with nature. It also explores the consequences of a life devoid of nature.
“Nature’s Invitation” has been featured in these film festivals:
- 2013 “Nature’s Invitation” have been nominated for the The Golden Sheaf Awards at the Yorkton Film Festival in Saskatchewan under the “Multicultural” section. It will air at the Yorkton Film Festival.
- 2013 International Film Festival for Environment, Health, and Culture in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2013 Salt Spring Film Festival in Salt Spring, British Columbia, Canada.
- 2012 Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival in Guangzhou, China.
- 2012 The Wildlife Vaasa International Nature Film Festival in Vaasa, Finland.
- 2012 Commffest Global Community Film Festival in Toronto, Ontario
- 2012 Ruby Mountain Film Festival in Elko, Nevada
-2012 Bridge Fest Film Festival in Vancouver, British Columbia
“Nature’s Invitation” has won the “Jury Prize” at the 2013 Mountain Film Festival in Mammoth Lakes, California.
“Nature’s Invitation” has also won an “MADA 2012” award at the Toronto Commffest Global Community Film Festival for “Best Environmental Documentary”.
The documentary has also aired at the John Janzen Nature Centre.